In this article, I am going to talk about the current date and time of different countries of the world and the difference of time between different countries.
We live in a world, where every country has some difference from other countries, color difference, culture difference, physical and mental differences, religious differences, etc.
It doesn’t matter if you’re black, white, come from different countries, different language… every single person is significant and is meaningful.Michael Franti
Along with some good and some bad differences, every country has different time zones as well. Only a few countries are there in the world which share same time zones.
Current Date and Time of Different Countries
A list of 23 different countries of the world, shows their Date and Time with a real-time clock.
United Arab Emirates
Countries which have same Date and Time
There are some countries of the world which share same time zones at some time of the year or the whole year.
- Some parts of Canada, some parts of the United States, Colombia, Panama, Peru share same UTC-5 time zone.
- Iceland, some parts of the United Kingdom, Ireland (Oct-Mar only), some parts of Portugal, Spain : the Canary Islands (Oct-Mar only), Ghana, Guinea share same UTC timezone.
- Syria and Lebanon.
Difference of Date and Time between different Cities
- London time is 8 hours ahead of New York City.
- Mumbai time is 4 hours and 30 minutes ahead of London.
- Tokyo time is 8 hours ahead of London.
- Sydney time is 8 hours ahead of London.
- Colombo time is 12 hours and 30 minutes ahead of Los Angeles.
- Karachi time is 30 minutes behind Mumbai.
I would love to know where my blog visitors are from. So, please let me know in comments that which country you belong to and also write something about your lovely country.
If I have missed your country in this list, please do let me know in comments and also accept my apologies for missing it. I will surely add that in this list. Also, please don’t forget to check my other posts.
For help in writing this article, I have used the references from the following great web-sites: